Anatomy of Retirement (Episode 143)
- What goes into planning for retirement?
- What's missing from many retirement plans?
- How do you reach a firm decision to retire?
- How does a psychologist react to the transition to retired life?
- What if you change your mind about being retired?
Find out about one psychologist's experience of retirement, and about retirement research this week!
Note: Posts on Family Anatomy are for education only, and are not intended to replace professional or medical advice. If you need to talk to someone about family or mental health issues, you can get a referral from your family doctor. Doctors Brian and Giuseppe discussed kids in general in this episode, but every child is unique; your experience may vary from that discussed in this episode.