Anatomy of Attachment Parenting (Episode 141)
Doctors Brian and Giuseppe talk about "attachment parenting", which made news after Time magazine featured a cover with a woman breastfeeding her three year-old son.
- What's the difference between "attachment theory" and "attachment parenting"?
- Is there anything wrong with breastfeeding beyond infancy?
- Does crying cause brain damage?
- Should babies sleep in the same bed with their parents?
- Are strollers OK, or will they damage your relationship with your baby?
Find out the facts about attachment parenting this week!
Note: Posts on Family Anatomy are for education only, and are not intended to replace professional or medical advice. If you need to talk to someone about family or mental health issues, you can get a referral from your family doctor. Doctors Brian and Giuseppe discussed kids in general in this episode, but every child is unique; your experience may vary from that discussed in this episode.