It’s a busy time for Dr. Giuseppe and I! Here are some things that we have on the go:
- We’re preparing a talk for parents of high school students called “Parent Powers: Raising Safe and Successful Teens“
- I’m working on a post summarizing the Family Anatomy philosophy of parenting
- We recently recorded an interview with Vanessa Van Petten (author of “You’re Grounded”) about the teen perspective on parenting
- I’ve developed some stories to help parents talk to kids about the benefits of reducing avoidance and of positive self-talk when they feel anxious. I’m slowly working on getting them into a format that could be shared on the website
- I’m being interviewed next week for the Private Practice Online Survival Guide
We have a lot going on – and we have our readers and listeners to thank for sharing our materials with their friends and colleagues! We’ll keep you posted with new developments.
Note: Posts on Family Anatomy are for education only, and are not intended to replace professional or medical advice. If you need to talk to someone about family or mental health issues, you can get a referral from your family doctor.